Marketing and Networking Opportunities
The Member Announcements section in e-newsletter is open to all members. Share programs, promotions, or events with fellow members. To send info to share in this section of the weekly e-newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCCC offers a variety of free and paid advertising opportunities to members.
- Co-op Advertising - PCCC knows that cost often prohibits small businesses from taking advantage of premium advertising. This is why we partner with large business sponsors who value our small business community to create promotional opportunities within reach. Through sponsorships and co-op opportunities, the cost of advertising is affordable for members.
- Shop Small Pulaski - Shop Small Pulaski is a year round campaign where the Chamber draws awareness to our small businesses - and there's no charge for business to participate.
- Exclusive member offers - Your business can offer member to member special rates, packages or promotions to gain brand awareness and credibility.
- Chamber Social Forum - Share your information about your business with colleagues through the Chamber's social media group. This Chamber specific social media platform lets you share information, pictures, and video with other members, as well as keep up with your colleagues.
- Job postings - job openings can be posted directly to our website and Facebook page by signing into your Chamber account. Find current listings here. (contact us if you need log in information)
- Empower and Engage - This collaboration between Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce and Pulaski County Small Business Solutions. This program will build an exclusive alliance of professionals to strengthen our community. Through this initiative, participants will explore approaches to community engagement, career advancement techniques, and tools to be effective local leaders. This program is full for 2022. Applications for the 2023 program will open October 2022.
- Membership Luncheon - Baseball is a tradition in Pulaski as Calfee Park, the 9th oldest baseball park. The Annual Membership Luncheon is a favorite for members and the community of Pulaski. Each year we welcome the new baseball team to Calfee Park and the community of Pulaski.
- Networking on the Green - Get out of the office and enjoy one of our 3 beautiful golf courses here in Pulaski County! Networking on the green is a great place to make connections to build your business.
- Lunch with Leaders - Bi-annually Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce hosts Lunch with Leaders. The 2022 Lunch with Leaders program: April 2022 - Lunch with Leaders: Community Leaders - Inspiring, informative, and even entertaining! Panelist of this event were Pulaski Town Manager - Darlene Burcham, Pulaski County Administrator - Jonathan Sweet, and Town of Dublin Manager - Tye Kirkner came together to talk about the exciting things happening in their localities as well as collective efforts, all for the common good of Pulaski. Bill Cunningham, PCCC President, facilitated the discussion. September 2022 - Lunch with Leaders: Marketing Leaders. Join us as we hear from round table panelist who are leaders in business promotion. Sponsors, Truliant Federal Credit Union will give business promotion tips, Brenda Eanes from SERVPRO will talk about the importance of networking in business promotion, and from Adam Fariss we will hear how creativity in marketing can stretch your marketing dollars. Location TBD.